Standard Chartered is a good place to start if you’re looking for a career in Dubai. Because Standard Chartered is a leading multinational bank, skilled individuals have a wide choice of employment options.
Standard Chartered, headquartered in London, operates in over 60 countries, including the UAE. The Standard Chartered Bank has a significant presence in Dubai and is dedicated to aiding people in attaining their professional objectives.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Details 2023
|Bank Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Location||Dubai & All Across UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree / Diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss in interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Standard Chartered Careers in Dubai UAE
About Standard Chartered UAE
Standard Chartered operates in approximately 60 countries and provides worldwide banking and financial services. The corporate headquarters of the corporation are in London, United Kingdom. It was published for the first time in 1853. Its primary markets are Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, with an emphasis on emerging markets.
Standard Chartered provides a wide range of banking and financial services, including corporate banking, asset management, personal and business banking, and credit cards. It provides services to both individuals and corporations in order to promote global trade and attract international investment to disadvantaged countries.
Standard Chartered is committed to social and environmental responsibility in addition to banking and financial services. It has initiated several programs to promote financial inclusion and long-term development in the areas it serves.
Standard Chartered Careers
There are numerous roles and possibilities available for Standard Chartered employees in Dubai. Here are some of the most prevalent occupations:
- Relationship Manager – As a Relationship Manager, you will be in charge of managing and expanding client relationships, offering financial solutions, and driving business growth. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as financial services experience, are required for this role.
- Operations Manager – The Operations Manager function comprises team management, day-to-day operations oversight, and operational efficiency. This role requires in-depth knowledge of banking operations, as well as strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Risk Manager – You will be in charge of identifying and assessing potential risks, developing risk management strategies, and maintaining regulatory compliance as a Risk Manager. This role requires in-depth knowledge of risk management principles as well as past experience in the financial services industry.
- Marketing Managers are in charge of developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the bank’s products and services. This position requires a solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, as well as great communication and creative skills.
- Human Resources Manager – Supervising employee recruiting, training, and development, as well as managing employee relations and ensuring labor law compliance, are all responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager. Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as human resources experience, are required for this job.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Careers?
Search the Standard Chartered website for open openings and apply. You can also send your resume and cover letter to be considered for future possibilities.
Finally, Standard Chartered is a great place to start a career in Dubai. With an emphasis on talent development, diversity, and inclusion, Standard Chartered provides a friendly workplace in which you may fulfill your full potential. If you’re seeking for a tough and fulfilling work in Dubai, consider Standard Chartered.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies
|Senior Credit Manager, Corporate Institutional Banking, UAE||Dubai|
|Resourcing Specialist, Early Careers (UAEN Preferred)||Dubai|
|Legal Counsel, Middle East||Dubai|
|Senior Client Partner, PvB, MENA||Dubai|
|Director, Mortgage Acquisition and Business Development||Dubai|
|Associate Director, Priority Banking||Dubai|
|Associate Director – Priority||Dubai|
|Associate Director, Relationship Manager Priority Banking||Dubai|
|Director – Conduct, Financial Crime & Compliance, myZoi Venture – SC Ventures||Dubai|
|Director ESRM Sustainable Finance]||Dubai|
|Associate Director, Sustainable Finance – AME (UAE National preferred)||Dubai|
|Mustaqbali Graduate Program 2023||Dubai|
>> Available Jobs Vacancies For Freshers / Graduates: Check & Apply Online
>> Available Vacancies For Experienced Professionals: Check & Apply Online Here
Go to Homepage