Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC is a hotel management company with properties in the Middle East, Africa, the Balkans, and Turkey. Rotana has grown to become the leading hospitality management company in the region, as well as a well-known and renowned brand.
Would you like to work at Rotana? We will discuss how to get a job in Rotana Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Rotana employment, job vacancies, and how to apply by emailing your CV, in this article.
Rotana has grown to become the leading hospitality management company in the region, as well as a well-known and renowned brand.
The Rotana currently manages a portfolio of over 100 properties in the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Turkey, and offers a variety of services and products through its five sub-brands: Rotana Hotels & Resorts for 4 and 5-star properties, Arjan Hotel Apartments for longer stays, Rehaan Hotels & Resorts, Rotana’s alcohol-free 4 and 5-star properties, Centro Hotels, an affordable lifestyle brand, and Edge Hotels. Rotana can be purchased. Our independent hotel collection and The Residences by Rotana, a brand designed for guests seeking a permanent residence.
Requirements for Rotana Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- One to ten years of professional experience.
- It is necessary to have a diploma, a graduate degree, or a postgraduate degree in an equivalent or related discipline.
- You should also be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy and familiarity of Opera will be highly valued.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Rotana Careers
- Food and Drink
- Front Desk
- Recruitment and Human Resources
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Office of the President
- IT stands for information technology.
- Learning and Growth
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Rotana UAE Jobs
- A waiter’s annual salary is roughly AED 17,400.
- A Housekeeping Supervisor’s annual compensation is roughly AED 29,400.
- A storekeeper’s annual salary is roughly AED 30,000.
- Front Desk Receptionists make approximately AED 25,400 per year.
- A hotel manager’s average yearly pay is AED 348,000.
In addition to competitive compensation, Rotana provides several benefits. They offer:
- Health and happiness
- Your financial situation
- Committed to daily adaptability
- Insurance and other financial services
- Help for careers
How to Apply to Rotana Careers in UAE
- Go to the Rotana Hotels employment page.
- To restrict your search, use the location filter.
- Select the department you’re looking for to restrict your search.
- Then, select the position you want.
- Read carefully about the job functions, work hours, remuneration, and eligibility conditions.
- Select the “Apply Now” button.
- Choose Create an Account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Rotana UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the upcoming Rotana walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Rotana Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at Rotana Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Rotana Jobs
- Jobs in Rotana Fujairah
- Jobs at Rotana Al Ain
- Ras Al Khaimah Rotana Jobs
- Job Opportunities in Rotana Ajman
If you are interested in Rotana UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Rotana Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage