How to Apply for a Job at Qatar Gas. Among the job opportunities available on our career site are: It is one of the largest economic contributors to global energy markets. The major components of the operation are logistics, technology, machinery, and human resources. Qatar Gas employs a diverse group of people who will play crucial roles in its operations. Qatar Gas is looking for individuals with technical experience and knowledge of relevant subjects.
Qatar’s infrastructure is growing and increasing as a commerce center. It can also offer financial services and address the demands of future generations. This will open up countless prospects for workforce and industry diversification. The emphasis will be on locating oil and gas specialists in Qatar. Qatar’s oil and gas industry is looking for qualified candidates.
Qatar Gas Jobs Details
|Oil & Energy
|High School / Equivalent Degree / Diploma
|Qatar & Other
Latest Jobs in Qatar Gas Careers 2024 New Vacancies
About Qatar Gas
In terms of size, administration, and dependability, Qatargas is a key worldwide energy administrator. The company operates 14 LNG trains with a total capacity of 77 million tonnes per year. As a result, Qatargas has become the world’s largest LNG producer.
- Qatargas, founded in 1984, manufactures, distributes, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest unconnected petroleum gas field. In addition to LNG, Qatargas is a major supplier of condensate, combustible gas, helium, and associated commodities.
- Today, Qatargas continues to set the standard for the LNG sector by delivering energy in a safe and reliable manner to clients all over the world.
- Qatargas has a fleet of 25 purpose-built conventional boats ranging in capacity from 135,000 to 152,000 cubic metres. In addition, the company has 31 Q-Flex and 14 Q-Max boats with long-haul permission, each capable of delivering 266,000 and 210,000 cubic metres of LNG independently.
HOW TO APPLY FOR QATAR GAS JOBS?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for vacant vacancies online.
- To the right, click the “Apply Now” button. The website will walk the applicant through the process of submitting personal and professional information.
- Once the Job Application procedure is completed, applicants will receive an email.
For All Vacancies: Apply Here Online
Go to Homepage