Parsons Corporation is a Virginia-based American technology corporation that specializes in defense, intelligence, security, and infrastructure engineering.
Would you like to work at Parsons? This post will explain how to get a job in Parsons Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Parsons jobs, job openings, and how to apply by emailing your resume.
Parsons Corporation, a digitally connected solutions provider, is dedicated to defining the future of the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets. From Earth to space, we give tomorrow’s solutions now. Our agile, innovative, and disruptive strategy, along with the capabilities needed to tackle any defense, intelligence, or critical infrastructure challenge, enables us to offer solutions at an appropriate speed.
Our workforce is our most valuable asset. To establish a flexible, future-ready workforce, we seek to be the employer of choice by engaging employees in the community and creating meaningful career options.
Requirements for Parsons Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- One to five years of professional experience is required.
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma or a graduate degree in a comparable or related discipline.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and personnel.
- dedication to safe working conditions
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Parsons Careers
- Business Development and Marketing
- Support for SCA/Union/Craft/Skilled Trade
- Human Resources
- IT is an abbreviation for information technology.
- Infrastructure for Quality/Safety/Inspection/Construction
- General Administration/Project or Program Management
- Technical Support/Technician/Scientific
- Vehicle Inspection/Maintenance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Parsons UAE Jobs
- A Project Manager’s average income is AED 585,636.
- Landscape architects make approximately AED 180,000.
- A resident engineer’s average income is AED 336,000.
- Senior Quantity Surveyors can expect to earn roughly AED 240,000 per year.
- Junior Design Engineers earn approximately AED 85,800 per year.
- A draughtsman may expect to earn roughly AED 64,800 each month.
In addition to competitive salary, Parsons provides a slew of other perks. They offer:
- Both health and wealth are important.
- Possibilities and Development
- Happiness and adaptability
- Helping Our Armed Forces
How to Apply to Parsons Careers in UAE
- Launch the Parsons job website.
- Choose View Jobs.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Choose the Apply Now option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Parsons UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of the Parsons walk-in interviews that occurred. Click Here.
Parsons Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at Parsons in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Parsons School of Design Jobs
- Jobs at Parsons Sharjah
- Parsons has openings in Ajman.
- Jobs at Parsons Fujairah
If you are interested in Parsons UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply at Parsons Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage