The American Hospital Dubai is a private hospital with 254 beds that delivers high-quality healthcare in accordance with US standards. It is also a forerunner and innovator in worldwide accreditation and recognition.
Are you interested in working at American Hospital? This post will explain how to acquire a job in American Hospital Careers in Dubai, as well as the qualifications for American Hospital positions, job openings, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
About American Hospital Dubai
American Hospital is the Middle East’s first JCI-certified hospital, and its laboratory is the first private-sector laboratory to be accredited by the American College of Pathologists. The hospital is also a founding member of the acclaimed Mayo Care Network. In addition, the American Hospital Cancer Program was the first in Dubai to offer full one-stop care. The American Hospital Dubai Life Support Training Center is the first in the UAE to be designated as an American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center in a private hospital.
To achieve the highest levels of treatment, American Hospital has created a Service Excellence Program, and its Division of Clinical Education provides multidisciplinary education programs for clinical personnel.
Requirements for American Hospital Careers in Dubai
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from 0 to 5 years in the professional world.
- It is necessary to have a basic secondary education, a high school diploma, or a graduate degree in a comparable or related discipline.
- Basic computing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities in Arabic and English.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in American Hospital Dubai Careers
- Administrator and Help
- Allied Health Services
Salaries and Employment Benefits in American Hospital Dubai Jobs
- A registered nurse makes around AED 1,56,500 per year.
- A Hospital Unit Clerk’s annual salary is between AED 60T and AED 65T.
- Administrative Assistant salaries range from AED 28T to AED 52T per year.
- Graphic designers can expect to make between AED 1L and AED 2L each year.
- Annual salaries for Customer Service Representatives range between AED 72T and AED 78T.
In addition to competitive compensation, American Hospital provides several benefits. They offer:
- Basic Wage
- Excellent pay
- Environment That Is Pleasant
- Health Coverage
How to Apply to American Hospital Careers in Dubai
- Navigate to the American Hospital Careers webpage.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in American Hospital Dubai
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the upcoming American Hospital walk-in interviews. Click Here.
American Hospital Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs in American Hospitals in Dubai
If you are interested in American Hospital Dubai Jobs Vacancies, you should apply with American Hospital Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage