NAFFCO is a Middle Eastern firefighting product producer with a concentration on fire prevention engineering. The company’s headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Do you want to be a part of NAFFCO? In this post, we will discuss how to get a job at NAFFCO Careers in UAE, as well as NAFFCO job prerequisites, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV.
NAFFCO is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based firm that offers a wide range of firefighting, fire prevention, and safety and security products and services. Since its founding in 1971, the company has evolved to become the Middle East and North Africa region’s premier provider of fire protection and safety solutions.
Fire pumps, fire sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems, fire alarm systems, fire doors and windows, fire fighting vehicles, and firefighting equipment are among the products and services offered by NAFFCO. Furthermore, the organization provides training and certification, as well as product maintenance and repair.
Requirements for NAFFCO Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A valid work permit or permanent residence visa.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is necessary in a related subject such as engineering, business, or science.
- English proficiency.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Capable of working successfully in groups and adapting to new situations and cultures.
- Relevant work experience is necessary depending on the position.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in NAFFCO UAE Careers
- Professionals in Sales and Marketing
- Installers and technicians
- Representatives of Customer Service
- Management and Administrative Personnel
Salaries and Employment Benefits in NAFFCO UAE Jobs
- A Sales Assistant may expect to earn approximately AED 51,000 each month.
- A Project Manager may expect to earn approximately AED 120,000 per year.
- A Fire Alarm Technician can earn roughly AED 24,000.
- A draughtsman may expect to earn roughly AED 59,000.
- A Design Engineer can expect to make approximately AED 66,000 per year.
- A Sales Representative may expect to make roughly AED 100,000.
NAFFCO provides a variety of benefits in addition to competitive compensation. They offer:
- Health and happiness
- Your financial situation
- Committed to daily adaptability
- Insurance and other financial services
How to Apply to NAFFCO Careers in UAE
- Navigate to NAFFCO’s job portal.
- To restrict your search, use the location filter.
- Then, select the position you want.
- Read carefully about the job functions, work hours, remuneration, and eligibility conditions.
- Select the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in NAFFCO UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Examine all of the NAFFCO walk-in interviews that are currently going place. Click Here.
NAFFCO Now Hiring in UAE
- NAFFCO Positions in Dubai
- NAFFCO Abu Dhabi Careers
If you are interested in NAFFCO UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job with NAFFCO Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage