Marriott International, Inc. is a worldwide firm based in the United States that owns, operates, franchises, and licenses accommodation facilities such as hotels, apartments, and timeshares.
Would you like to work at Marriott? This post will explain how to acquire a job at Marriott Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Marriott jobs, job vacancies, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
Marriott International, Inc. is based in Bethesda, Maryland, and operates over 8,100 hotels in 139 countries and territories under 30 main hotel brands.
Its ancestors can be found in Washington, D.C. J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott started a root beer stand in 1927 and planted cans.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting a diverse staff and cultivating a welcoming workplace. The Marriott International does not discriminate based on handicap, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Requirements for Marriott Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Possess a recognized bachelor’s degree.
- Make yourself available for a variety of shifts.
List of Job Vacancies in Marriott Careers
- Brand Administration
- Development and Possibility
- Engineering and Infrastructure
- Event Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- Culinary and Food and Beverage
- Global Style
- Golf, Fitness, and Recreation
- Services for Health
- Cleaning and laundry
- Human Capital
- IT stands for information technology.
- Grounds Maintenance & Landscaping
- Security & Loss Prevention
- Internships and Management Development Programs
- Owner & Franchise Support
- Purchasing, Procurement, and Quality Control
- Property Management
- Communications and Public Relations
- Retail and Gift Stores
- Revenue Control
- Rooms and Guest Services Management
- Marketing and sales
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Marriott UAE Jobs
- Executive AED 32,400 is typical for Cluster Guest Services.
- A Sales Director’s average income is AED 238,000.
- A front desk supervisor’s average income is AED 48,000.
- Laundry Managers earn around AED 120,000 per year.
- Accountants earn approximately AED 96,000 per year.
- A Human Resources Assistant’s average income is AED 224,000.
In addition to attractive compensation packages, Marriott provides several benefits. They offer:
- Basic Wage
- Excellent pay
- Environment That Is Pleasant
- Health Coverage
How to Apply to Marriott Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Marriott employment webpage.
- Choose Find a Job At.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Marriott UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Marriott walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Marriott Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Marriott Jobs
- Jobs at Marriott in Abu Dhabi
- Sharjah Marriott Jobs
- Marriott Employment in Ajman
- Fujairah Marriott Jobs
- Ras Al Khaimah Marriott Job Opportunities
- Al Ain Marriott Jobs
If you are looking for Marriott UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply through Marriott Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage