Dubai Duty Free Jobs Vacancies 2023
Candidates interested in starting a career in Dubai should apply to Dubai Duty Free Careers. The organization is now recruiting for Sales Assistants and Store Assistants in the Retail and Warehouse Operations departments at Dubai Airports. This post will teach you all you need to know about Dubai Duty Free jobs, including how to construct an excellent CV/Resume and how to apply for Dubai Duty Free jobs.
Dubai Duty-Free accepts job applications from people of all nationalities, races, colors, and genders. Dubai Duty Free has a friendly atmosphere and does not allow discrimination or racism. DDF Company provides a competitive pay, accommodation, a free residency visa, commuting choices, and numerous benefits to its employees. As a result, we strongly recommend that you strongly advise you to apply for Dubai Duty Free Careers in the UAE right away.
What is Dubai Duty-Free?
Duty-free shops are operated by Dubai Duty-Free at both Dubai International and Al Maktoum International Airports. It also oversees the Human Resources department at both of these airports. Dubai Duty-Free was established in December 1983 and grossed $20 million in its first year. As a result, the company proceeded to expand at an exponential rate, eventually becoming one of the world’s top travel retail operators in 2019, with a sales turnover of US$2.02 billion.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum is the President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and the Chairman of Dubai Duty-Free. Executive Vice Chairman and CEO is Colm McLoughlin. Dubai Duty-Free is a subsidiary of the government-owned Dubai Investment Corporation.
What Types of Jobs Are Available in Dubai Duty-Free?
In Dubai Duty-Free, nearly 42 different nationalities are already employed. The company aspires to be recognized as one of the greatest “employers of choice” in the UAE.
At the moment DDF company recruiting:
- Retail Operations Sales Associates
- And Warehouse Operations Store Assistant
Furthermore, marketing, human resources, finance, purchasing, information technology, secretarial, and other positions are hired inside, as are supervisory positions for back office support tasks. While existing personnel are promoted to occupy the majority of administrative and management posts. Employees see their future as bright and successful since Dubai Duty-Free provides them with the finest potential career growth options based on their hard work and experience.
What Are the Benefits of Dubai Duty Free Careers?
Working at Dubai Duty Free Careers across all three terminals at Dubai Airports has numerous advantages. Here are a few examples:
- A competitive compensation package
- Round-trip ticket to your native nation once a year
- Transportation to and from duty in Dubai and Sharjah is complimentary.
- Uniform and uniform laundry services are free of charge.
- Medical insurance
- As needed, free employment training is provided.
- DDF provides free participation in a number of Dubai activities and events.
- Training programs and educational seminars allow for continual development.
- Opportunities for progress and promotion based on performance are possible.
What is the Basic Salary in Dubai Duty-Free?
The monthly base salary at Dubai Duty-Free is between US$600 and $800. Workers with more experience might seek greater wages than new employees. Management and administrative staff are paid more and have access to executive benefits. Other social perks are given to the workers at Dubai duty-free shops and warehouses, including as free medical insurance, paid holidays, housing, and uniforms.
Dubai Duty-Free Job Details and Description
- While keeping the customer’s needs in mind, recommend and sell appropriate products.
- Checking and displaying the prices of all items in the store on the proper shelves.
- Follow corporate policies when selling goods to customers at the Point of Sale POS.
- Checking product expiration dates and eliminating expired or perishable items.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene in your immediate surroundings and maintain the shop up to date.
- Communication abilities in English are necessary.
- The ability to deliver nice customer service.
- Strong interest in customer service, sales, and people-related activities.
- Availability to work internationally if necessary.
Dubai Duty-Free Jobs For Freshers
|Job Category:||Dubai Airport Jobs|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Language(s) Proficiency:||English, Arabic|
|Street Address:||Dubai Airport|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Work Experience:||1-2 Years|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Dubai Duty Free Careers?
Before applying online for the Dubai Duty Careers Program, you must complete the following requirements:
- Education: A high school diploma or a higher secondary diploma (10+2) is required.
- Visa: Applicants must have a valid UAE visit/tourist visa or a cancelled visa.
- Age Restrictions: The applicant must be under the age of 45.
- Gender: Men and women are both welcome to apply.
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities who are currently residing in the UAE are eligible to apply.
- You must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
How To Apply For Dubai Duty Free Careers 2023?
Dubai Duty Free Jobs can be found at Dubai Airport Terminals 1, 2, and 3. To apply, go to the Dubai Duty-Free Careers website and upload all essential information and papers, as well as a beautiful job cover letter. Sales assistants, restaurant and cafe personnel, customer service representatives, female indoor salespeople, sweepers, cleaners, bartenders, waiters, waitresses, storekeepers, shop managers, and accountants are all employed by DDF. To apply, please use the Apply button below.
Go to Homepage