Ernst & Young Global Limited (EY) is a worldwide professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Do you wish to work with EY? We will discuss how to get a job in EY Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for EY jobs, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
EY exists to make the world a better place to work, one that offers long-term value to customers, people, and society while also fostering capital market trust.
Data and technology empower different EY teams in over 150 locations to provide confidence through assurance and help customers grow, change, and operate.
EY teams working on assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions must improve their questioning skills in order to uncover innovative answers to today’s difficult situations.
Requirements for EY Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Excellent communication abilities in English at all levels.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related or equivalent discipline is necessary.
- 1 – 8 Years of Relevant Experience.
List of Job Vacancies in EY Careers
List of EY Careers Business Areas:
- Transactions and Strategy
Salaries and Employment Benefits in EY UAE Jobs
- Senior Consultants earn around AED 212,000 per year.
- The average compensation for an Assistant Manager is AED 251,000.
- Managers earn approximately AED 324,000 per year.
- Senior Managers earn around AED 439,800 per year.
- Audit Senior earns around AED 147,000.
- Associate earns around AED 111,000.
In addition to competitive salary, EY provides a plethora of benefits. They offer:
- Financial Safety
- Supportive Network
- Aid for Adoption
- Parental and Maternity Leave
- Leave of Absence
- Choosing a Career
How to Apply to EY Careers in UAE
- Launch the EY career website.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in EY UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Examine all of the EY walk-in interviews that are now going place. Click Here.
EY Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at EY in Dubai
- Jobs at EY in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs at EY Sharjah
- Ajman EY Jobs
- Jobs at EY Fujairah
If you are interested in EY UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job with EY Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage