Etisalat by e& is an international telecommunications services provider founded in Emirati Arabia with operations in 16 Asian, Middle Eastern, and African countries. It is the world’s 18th largest mobile network operator in terms of subscribers.
Do you want to work for Etisalat UAE (Emirates Telecommunications Group)? This post will explain how to acquire a job in Etisalat Career in UAE, as well as the Etisalat employment criteria, job opportunities, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
Etisalat is a United Arab Emirates-based telecommunications corporation. It was established in 1976 and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Etisalat is one of the leading telecommunications firms in the Middle East and Africa, providing services such as mobile and fixed-line voice and data communications, broadband, and digital television. It serves approximately 150 million users in 18 countries. Etisalat is the exclusive provider of fixed-line telephone and broadband internet services in the UAE, and it has a significant market share in mobile telecommunications.
Requirements for Etisalat Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- If you are not a UAE national, you must have legal residency or permanent permission to work in the UAE.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related or equivalent discipline is necessary.
- Have at least one year of similar experience.
- Prior experience in the Facilities Management field is required.
- Being able to properly converse in English. Knowing Arabic, Tagalog, Hindi, or any other language, on the other hand, can be incredibly advantageous.
List of Jobs Vacancies in Etisalat Career
- Appointment of a Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Manager of Sales
- Contact the Contact Center
- E-commerce development
- Customer Service
- Human Resource Specialist
- Help Desk Support
- Network Engineer
- IT Director
- The term “corporate social responsibility” (CSR) refers to the practice of
- Business Growth
- Facilities Manager
- Client Relationship Manager
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Etisalat UAE Jobs
- The Senior Manager’s annual salary ranges from AED 333K to AED 521K.
- Customer Service Representatives can expect to earn between AED 48K and AED 82K each year.
- The director’s annual salary ranges from AED 500K to AED 830K.
- The salary of a Sales Executive is from AED 49K and AED 96K per year.
- Network Engineers can make between AED 48K and AED 165K per year.
- Telecommunications engineers can expect to earn between AED 48,500 and AED 105,500 per year.
- Annual salaries for associate engineers range from AED 97,500 to AED 159,500.
- Technicians can expect to earn between AED 30K and AED 45K each year.
- Sales Representatives can expect to earn between AED 45K and AED 74K each year.
- Reasonable Technological Progress
- Work-Life Balance
- Transportation Providers
- It’s a free meal!
- Admission is free.
- Employees who work well together
- On-Time Wage Payment
- Salary Range on Average
- Excellent job security
- Outstanding Cultural Values
- Holidays in the United States
- Teamwork is important to me.
How to Apply for Etisalat Careers in UAE
- Open the Etisalat UAE job portal.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website to find the wording “View All Jobs.” Just click on it.
- You can then search for an open employment that fits your qualifications and experience. Enter the job title, the location, or both.
- Select the job for which you wish to apply.
- Then read the job description thoroughly. Apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page if it is appropriate.
- Register yourself before applying by filling out all of the essential fields in the registration form and clicking the “Submit” button.
- After logging in, fill out all of the needed fields and attach your most recent résumé.
- Then click “Submit” to complete the online form.
Walk in Interview in Etisalat UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Examine all of the Etisalat walk-in interviews that are now taking place. Click Here.
Etisalat Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Etisalat Jobs
- Abu Dhabi-based Etisalat Jobs
- Jobs at Etisalat in Sharjah
- Ajman Etisalat Jobs
- Fujairah Etisalat Jobs
If you are interested in Etisalat UAE Jobs, you should apply for a position in Etisalat Career. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage