Etihad Airways is one of the two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Its headquarters are in Khalifa City in Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Do you want to work for Etihad Airways? In this post, we will explain how to acquire a job in Etihad Careers in the UAE, as well as the prerequisites for Etihad jobs, job openings, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. Since our voyage began in 2003, they’ve gone a long way, and they’ve been able to share our global adventure with millions of people.
Because they recognize that no two travelers are alike, they make choice important to all they do. When you choose Etihad Airways, you get to choose how you want to fly. There are numerous opportunities and experiences available.
He is also proud to be an Abu Dhabi resident. The UAE capital lies at the crossroads of a world rich in heritage, enthralling culture, and spectacular experiences.
Requirements for Etihad Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from zero to ten years.
- A bachelor’s degree in a comparable or similar subject is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as English fluency, are required.
- To participate at all levels, excellent people management and communication skills are essential.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Etihad Careers
- Positions in Airport and Network Operations
- Cabin Crew Positions
- Positions in Corporate and Commercial Life
- Positions in Engineering
- Etihad Airways Cargo and Catering Positions
- Technical Operations Jobs
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Etihad UAE Jobs
- Cabin Crew makes around AED 120,000 per year.
- A flight attendant makes approximately AED 1,20,000 per year.
- Senior Managers make approximately AED 5,04,000 per year.
- Food and beverage managers earn roughly AED 144,000 per year.
- Customer Service Representatives earn an annual salary of AED 71,118.
- AED 2,46,000 is the average annual salary for marketing.
In addition to attractive salary packages, Etihad provides several benefits. They offer:
- Growth and development
- Insight and innovation
- Recognition and rewards
- The salary and benefits package are competitive.
- A gym membership and health insurance
- Travel and flight discounts
How to Apply to Etihad Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Etihad Employment Portal.
- Choose Apply Now.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Etihad UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of Etihad’s walk-in interviews that took part. Click Here.
Etihad Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Etihad Jobs
- Abu Dhabi Etihad Jobs
- Jobs at Etihad Sharjah
- Ajman Etihad Airways Jobs
- Jobs at Etihad Fujairah
If you are interested in Etihad UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Etihad Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage