Dubizzle is a well-known online classifieds platform in the UAE that offers a wide range of professional job opportunities. Working at Dubizzle means being a part of a talented and varied team dedicated to providing outstanding support to our users.
Do you want to be a part of Dubizzle? at this post, we will discuss how to acquire a job at Dubizzle Careers in UAE, as well as the Dubizzle employment criteria, job openings, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
Dubizzle is a prominent online classifieds marketplace in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is a marketplace where users may purchase and sell a variety of commodities and services like as automobiles, electronics, furniture, and real estate. Dubizzle is offered in numerous places in the UAE, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. It’s a simple platform that lets users search for and find what they’re looking for, as well as publish and maintain advertising for products they wish to sell. Dubizzle also provides helpful materials such as a buyer’s guide and a seller’s guide to assist users in making educated decisions while buying or selling products on the marketplace.
Requirements for Dubizzle Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a related subject (such as business, marketing, engineering, or computer science) is required.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (for some roles).
- Work experience in the field for which you are applying is required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer software and technology.
Please keep in mind that these are only some of the basic qualifications that may apply to Dubizzle employment opportunities; actual needs will vary depending on the exact function. It is usually a good idea to properly check the job posting and requirements before applying for a position.
List of Job Vacancies in Dubizzle Careers
- Representative of Sales
- Manager of Marketing
- Software Developer
- Representative of Customer Service
- Scientist of Data
- Human Resources Manager
- Product Management
- Graphic Artist
- Analyst of Finance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubizzle UAE Jobs
- A Software Engineer may expect to earn roughly AED 2,16,000 per year.
- A Product Manager’s annual salary should be around AED 3,24,000.
- A Performance Marketing Specialist can expect to make roughly AED 16,000 per year.
- A Web Developer may expect to make roughly AED 1,80,000 per year.
- A year’s salary for a Digital Marketing Specialist is between AED 2L and AED 2L.
Dubizzle offers a variety of benefits in addition to competitive compensation. They offer:
- A high-performance, fast-paced group.
- The environment is cosmopolitan, with over 50 different nationalities.
- A competitive and tax-free salary
- Everything-Coverage Health Insurance
- Annual Airline Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts are available from a range of suppliers across the emirates.
- Reward and Appreciation
- Learning and Development
How to Apply to Dubizzle Careers in UAE
- Launch the Dubizzle job portal.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Choose Show More.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the job functions, work hours, remuneration, and eligibility conditions.
- Select the Apply for this Job link.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Dubizzle UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of Dubizzle’s walk-in-interview candidates. Click Here.
Dubizzle Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Dubizzle Jobs
- Dubizzle has Abu Dhabi job listings.
- Sharjah Dubizzle Jobs
- Dubizzle has jobs in Ras Al-Khaimah.
If you are interested in Dubizzle UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Dubizzle Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage