The Dubai Islamic Bank is an Islamic bank situated in Dubai that was created in 1975 by Haj Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Lootah. It was the world’s first Islamic bank to incorporate Islamic principles into all of its procedures, and it is the UAE’s largest Islamic bank.
Are you interested in working at Dubai Islamic Bank? at this post, we’ll go over how to get a job at Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Dubai Islamic Bank positions, job openings, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
About Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC provides banking and financial services. Its business segments include retail and business banking, corporate and investment banking, real estate, treasury, and others. The retail and business banking division serves both individual clients and small and medium-sized organizations. Corporate and institutional clients are served by the Corporate and Investment Banking segment, which provides financing and credit facilities. Property development investments are handled by the real estate segment. The Treasury department is in charge of the bank’s liquidity and market risk. The otherwise clause deals with functions that are not covered by the preceding clauses. The corporation was established on March 12, 1975, with its headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
A bank that not only pioneered Islamic banking but also raised the flag for it. By championing integrity, equality, and openness in everything we do, we reflect the city’s modernity, variety, and progress.
Requirements for Dubai Islamic Bank in UAE
Experienced professionals and recent graduates with the necessary mindset, drive to achieve, innovation, and teamwork abilities are encouraged to join the DIBPL team, which is dedicated to offering unmatched Islamic banking services.
List of Jobs Vacancies in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers
- Senior Complaints Resolution Specialist
- Secretary of Strategy and Investor Relations
- Letter of Credit Operations Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative on the Phone
- Officer in Charge of Fraud Risk Evaluation
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Application Support Officer
- Sales Officer
- Consultant in Sales
- Officer of Sales and Service
- Relationship Manager
- Senior Credit Analyst
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Jobs
- The Assistant Manager’s annual salary ranges from AED 153K to AED 306K.
- Senior Officers earn between AED 170,000 and AED 309,000 per year.
- Customer Service Representatives can expect to earn between AED 42K and AED 66K each year.
- The salary range for a Senior Customer Service Officer is between AED 80K and AED 95K per year.
- Supervisors earn between AED 120K and AED 150K per year on average.
- Annual salaries for compliance officers range from AED 120K to AED 276K.
- Annual salaries for Business Relationship Managers range between AED 96K and AED 356K.
- Annual salaries for Human Resources Generalists range between AED 74,500 and AED 87,500.
- Customer service representatives make between AED 204K and AED 204K per year.
Dubai Islamic Bank offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay packages. They offer:
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Work-Life Balance
- Management is mediocre.
- Outstanding Cultural Values
- A Comfortable Environment
- Excellent Salary Range
- Reasonably Secure Job Security
How to Apply for Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE
- Go to the Dubai Islamic Bank’s employment website.
- Select the job for which you want to apply and click on it.
- Then read the job description thoroughly. Apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page if it is appropriate.
- Register yourself before applying by filling out all of the essential fields in the registration form and clicking the “Submit” button.
- After logging in, fill out all of the needed fields and attach your most recent résumé.
- Then click “Submit” to complete the online application.
Walk in Interview in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the upcoming Dubai Islamic Bank walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Dubai Islamic Bank Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Job Openings
- Abu Dhabi Jobs at Dubai Islamic Bank
- Sharjah Job Openings in a Dubai Islamic Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs in Ajman
- Jobs at Dubai Islamic Bank Fujairah
If you are interested in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Job Openings, you should apply for a position in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage