The duty-free stores at Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport are managed by Dubai Duty Free.
Are you interested in working at Dubai Duty Free? We will explain how to acquire a job in Dubai Duty Free Careers in UAE, as well as the prerequisites for Dubai Duty Free employment, job opportunities, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
About Dubai Duty Free
Dubai Duty Free debuted on December 20, 1983, and has since evolved to become one of the world’s biggest airport shops.
Its basic premise of offering travelers a first-class retail experience in a shopper-friendly setting with a varied choice of products remains true today. Dubai Duty Free, which employs some 6,000 people, has continuously upped the bar for airport commerce and continues to grow.
Duty Free currently operates 36,000 square meters of retail space at Dubai International Airport and 2,500 square meters at Al Maktoum International, both of which will expand in accordance with Dubai South’s massive development plans, which will eventually cover approximately 80,000 square meters of retail space.
The Irish Villages in Garhoud and Riverland, Century Village, Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium, Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, and Jumeirah Creekside Hotel are all part of Dubai Duty Free’s recreational division.
Requirements for DDF Careers
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from zero to ten years.
- A diploma or a graduate degree in a related or equivalent discipline is necessary.
- You should also be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy and familiarity of Opera will be highly valued.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Jobs Openings in Dubai Duty Free Career
- Cashier’s Office
- Corporate Accountability
- Human Capital
- Corporate Security and Loss Prevention
- IT & Systems
- The Irish Village
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubai Duty Free UAE Jobs
- A Sales Associate may expect to make roughly AED 58,950 per year.
- A truck driver’s annual salary is roughly AED 48,000.
- A cashier in AED earns around 84,000 AED per year.
- A Customer Service Specialist can expect to make roughly AED 96,000 per year.
In addition to attractive compensation packages, Dubai Duty Free provides several benefits. They offer:
- Salary package that is competitive.
- Allowance for annual travel depending on current market value.
- Transportation within Dubai and Sharjah is free of charge.
- Uniforms and uniform laundry are free of charge.
- Health insurance.
- Induction and training in compliance with employment needs.
- Participation in different activities and events supported by Dubai Duty Free.
- Long-term development is aided by training programs and educational lectures.
- Based on performance, there is room for advancement and growth.
How to Apply to Dubai Duty Free Careers
- Go to the Dubai Duty Free employment website.
- Select one of the options Non-UAE nationals go up against UAE nationals.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the job functions, work hours, remuneration, and eligibility conditions.
- Choose the “Apply” option.
- Create an account.
- Fill up a form with your email address, name, surname, and other information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Dubai Duty Free UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the upcoming Dubai Duty Free walk-in interviews. Apply Now.
Dubai Duty Free Now Hiring in UAE
- Job Opportunities in Dubai Duty Free.
If you are interested in Dubai Duty Free UAE Job Openings, you should apply for a position in Dubai Duty Free Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage