Cisco Systems, usually known as Cisco, is a worldwide corporation of digital communications technology headquartered in San Jose, California.
Would you like to work at Cisco? In this post, we will discuss how to acquire a job in Cisco Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Cisco jobs, job vacancies, and how to apply by emailing your resume.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment. It has a major presence in the United Arab Emirates, with offices in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
In the UAE, Cisco works with a diverse set of customers, including government organizations, telecommunications firms, and businesses from a variety of industries. Among the products and services offered by the company are networking hardware and software, security solutions, and cloud-based services. Cisco also offers industry experts training and certification programs.
Requirements for Cisco Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from 0 to 5 years in the professional world.
- It is necessary to have a graduate or postgraduate degree in an equivalent or comparable subject.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in Arabic and English are required.
List of Job Vacancies in Cisco Careers
- Administration and Business Support
- Business Developments
- Business Strategy and Operations
- Customer Responses
- Human Resource Services
- IT is an abbreviation for information technology.
- Public relations and marketing
- Professional Services
- The Distribution Network
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Cisco UAE Jobs
- Account Managers make roughly AED 400,000 per year.
- A customer service representative’s average compensation is AED 81,000.
- A Sales Manager’s annual salary should be around AED 9,000,000.
- A Software Engineer may expect to make approximately AED 200,000 per year.
- A Sales Representative may expect to make roughly AED 3,000,000.
- A Human Resources Manager’s annual salary should be around AED 5,000.
In addition to competitive salary, Cisco provides a slew of other perks. They offer:
- Meals are supplied for employees.
- Increase in Salary
- Two-Way Annual Ticket
- There is no charge for lodging.
How to Apply to Cisco Careers in UAE
- Go to the Cisco employment webpage.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Choose the Apply option.
- Set up a new user account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Cisco UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the upcoming Cisco walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Cisco Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubai Cisco Jobs
- Abu Dhabi Cisco Jobs
If you are interested in Cisco UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Cisco Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage