Carrefour is a multinational retailer with operations in several countries, including the UAE. The organization offers a number of professional options in the UAE, including retail, marketing, finance, and more.
Would you like to work at Carrefour? We will discuss how to get a job at Carrefour Careers in the UAE, as well as the prerequisites for NMC employment, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
Carrefour is a multinational retailer that has been present in the United Arab Emirates since 1995. Majid Al Futtaim, based in the United Arab Emirates, founded the company in the region and now has exclusive franchisees in over 30 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Majid Al Futtaim owns and operates all Carrefour activities in the area, with over 400 stores in 17 countries servicing over 750,000 consumers per day and employing over 37,000 colleagues. Carrefour offers a diverse choice of products, including food and non-food items, and seeks to provide the best value for money to its customers. In addition, the company prioritizes local producers and suppliers, obtaining more than 80% of its products from the region.
Carrefour is also a significant employer in the UAE, with approximately 14,000 diversified employees.
Requirements for Carrefour Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Fluency in English is necessary, with knowledge of other languages considered an asset.
- One to five years of professional experience is required.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Work experience or education in the field for which you are applying is required.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Carrefour Careers
- Retail Sales Representative
- Representative of Customer Service
- Manager of a Store
- Assistant General Manager
- Manager of the Department
- Officer in Charge of Loss Prevention
- Marketing Professional
- Human Resources Manager
- Analyst of Finance
Employment Benefits in Carrefour UAE Jobs
Carrefour provides a variety of benefits in addition to competitive compensation. They offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation (vacation, sick leave, and so on).
- Retirement savings plans
- Employee discounts on Carrefour products
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Employee support programs (such as counseling and financial planning)
How to Apply to Carrefour Careers in UAE
- Navigate to Majid Al Futtaim’s Carrefour employment portal.
- To restrict your search, use the location filter.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the job functions, work hours, remuneration, and eligibility conditions.
- Select the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Carrefour UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the upcoming Carrefour walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Carrefour Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at Carrefour in Dubai
- Jobs at Carrefour in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs at Carrefour Sharjah
If you are interested in Carrefour UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Carrefour Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage