Aramex is a logistics and transportation firm. The company offers courier and small parcel delivery services. Aramex delivers tiny packages to retail and wholesale customers.
Would you like to work with Aramex? We will discuss how to get a job in Aramex Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Aramex employment, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
Aramex is an Emirati (Jordanian) multinational logistics, courier, and package delivery firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). In 1982, Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson launched the corporation in Amman, Jordan. It is the first firm worth a billion dollars to be listed on the NASDAQ. Aramex is a firm that is publicly traded on the Dubai Financial Market. Othman Aljeda is the company’s CEO. Aramex employs roughly 18,000 individuals in 70 different countries.
It provides door-to-door package delivery with options for same-day, next-business-day, and cash-on-delivery. Aramex offers freight transportation via air, land, and sea. Its e-commerce solutions assist new and expanding enterprises with supply chain management, inventory management, records management, and logistical technical assistance. Aramex also provides catalog shipment and document storage services. The organization conducts business across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. The headquarters of Aramex are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Requirements for Aramex Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- One to five years of professional experience is required.
- High school diploma, diploma, or graduate degree in a comparable or equivalent subject.
- Excellent communication abilities and English fluency
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- You must be able to work individually as well as as part of a team to fulfill deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Aramex Careers
- Business Development Manager
- Logistics Operations Manager
- IT Supervisor
- Manager of Area Sales
- Junior Backend Developer
- Scientist of Data
- Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Manager of Area Sales
Employment Benefits in Aramex UAE Jobs
- Staff meals are provided.
- Salary Increase
- Annual Two-Way Ticket
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
How to Apply to Aramex Careers in UAE
- Go to the Aramex job posting website.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Join Our Team option.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Aramex UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of the Aramex walk-in interviews that occurred. Click Here.
Aramex Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at Aramex in Dubai
- Jobs at Aramex in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs at Aramex Sharjah
- Aramex Positions in Ajman
- Jobs at Aramex Fujairah
- Jobs at Aramex Al Ain
If you are interested in Aramex UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Aramex Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage