Apple, headquartered in Cupertino, California, is a multinational technology firm that specializes in consumer goods, software, and internet services.
Would you like to work at Apple? We will explain how to acquire a job at Apple Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Apple jobs, job vacancies, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
Apple Inc. is a well-known American multinational technology corporation that has been supplying the most latest and high-quality devices and accessories to consumers all over the world. The main headquarters of the corporation are in Cupertino, California. It has its own team that designs, develops, and sells mobile phones, gadgets, computer software, and other internet services to customers. Apple is considered a Big Tech company, along with Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Facebook.
Apple Inc. UAE was previously an online store that began operations in 2011. In 2014, it built a physical store in Downtown Dubai’s Emaar Square to service the African and Middle Eastern markets. Long lineups formed outside Apple’s minimalist shop at Emirates Mall in Dubai and Yes Mall in Abu Dhabi. In 18 months, the branches received 4 million visitors. These were the first official Apple outlets in the region. Two years later, the Apple Dubai Mall location was created.
The United Arab Emirates is regarded to be the only Arab country that has paid attention to Apple. Despite having a population that looks to be lower than that of Saudi Arabia and Egypt, the United Arab Emirates’ economy is one of the reasons why the country’s citizens are fans of Apple products.
Requirements for Apple Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent in an equivalent or related discipline is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as English fluency, are required.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Apple Careers
- Machine Learning and AI
- Software and services
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Corporate Initiatives
- The Apple Store
- Sales and Business Development
- Services and Assistance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Apple UAE Jobs
- A specialist’s annual salary is roughly AED 93,000.
- A Sales Executive may expect to make roughly AED 6,000 per year.
- A Solutions Consultant’s annual salary is between AED 2L and AED 2L.
- A Business Manager’s annual salary ranges from AED 10T to AED 5L.
- Annual earnings for Sales Specialists range from AED 92T to AED 1L.
- A Digital Marketing Manager may expect to earn between AED 37T and AED 40T per year.
How to Apply to Apple Careers in UAE
- Launch Apple’s job-search webpage.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the option to Submit a Resume.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Apple UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of Apple’s walk-in interviews that are taking part. Click Here.
Apple Now Hiring in UAE
- Apple Jobs in Dubai
- Jobs at Apple in Abu Dhabi
- Apple Jobs in Sharjah
- Apple Jobs in Ajman
- Apple Jobs in Fujairah
If you are interested in Apple UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Apple Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage