Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning worldwide fashion and leisure retail business with operations throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
Do you want to be a part of Apparel Group? We will explain how to get a job in Apparel Group Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Apparel Group employment, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
About Apparel Group
The Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning worldwide fashion and lifestyle retail business with operations throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Today, the Apparel Group employs over 17,300 multicultural workers and serves millions of eager customers through its 2010+ retail locations and 78+ brands across all channels.
The Apparel Group intends to break new ground and set new retail industry standards in order to become the top global retailer. Over the last 26 years, the company has expanded by adding world-class labels from all over the world, including Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, ALDO, Charles & Keith, Jamie’s Italian, and Tim Hortons.
Requirements for Apparel Group Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from 0 to 5 years in the professional world.
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma, diploma, or graduate degree in an equivalent or related discipline.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Apparel Group Careers
- Sales in Retail
- Purchasing Merchandising and Planning
- F & B
- Brand Advocacy
- Brand Management
- Accounting and Finance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Apparel Group UAE Jobs
- A Sales Associate may expect to earn approximately AED 36,500 per month.
- A Store Manager’s average income is AED 89,100.
- A retail sales employee makes roughly AED 26,700 per month.
- A Sales Executive may expect to make roughly AED 46,000.
- A cashier may expect to earn roughly AED 42,000.
- A Marketing Manager can expect to make roughly AED 2L each month.
Apparel Group provides a variety of benefits in addition to competitive compensation. They offer:
- Happiness and health
- Your financial circumstances
- Committed to adaptation on a daily basis
- Other financial services and insurance
- Help for caregivers
How to Apply to Apparel Group Careers in UAE
- Go to the Apparel Group’s job posting webpage.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Join Our Team option.
- Then choose View All Jobs.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Choose the Apply option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Apparel Group UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of the Apparel Group walk-in interviews that are currently going place. Click Here.
Apparel Group Now Hiring in UAE
- Apparel Group Positions in Dubai
- Jobs in the Apparel Group in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs in the Apparel Group in Sharjah
- Jobs in the Apparel Group in Ajman
- Jobs in the Apparel Group in Fujairah
- Al Ain Apparel Group Jobs
If you are interested in Apparel Group UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a job at Apparel Group Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage