Alshaya Group is an international retail franchise operator established in Kuwait. It owns and runs 90 consumer retail brands throughout the Middle East, North Africa, Russia, Turkey, and Europe.
Would you like to work at Alshaya? We will explain how to get a job at Alshaya Careers in UAE, as well as the prerequisites for Alshaya employment, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
Alshaya Group, formed in Kuwait in 1890, is a dynamic family-owned corporation. Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering clients an unrivaled assortment of well-known international brands thanks to a track record of growth and innovation.
The Alshaya Group’s portfolio includes thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants, and leisure locations throughout the Middle East, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, as well as expanding online and digital enterprises.
Alshaya Group workers are unified in their mission to giving authentically the finest customer service and brand experience across a wide range of industries, including fashion, food, health and beauty, pharmacy, home furnishings, and leisure and entertainment.
Requirements for Alshaya Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Possess a recognized bachelor’s degree.
- Make yourself available for a variety of shifts.
List of Job Vacancies in Alshaya Careers
- Head Office Functions
- Logistics & Shipping
- Loss Prevention
- Marketing & Digital
- Home Furnishings
- Home Furnishings
- Your Experience Level
- Entry Level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Senior Level
- Health & Beauty
- Health & Beauty
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Alshaya UAE Jobs
- A Sales Associate may expect to make approximately AED 42,000 per year.
- A Store Manager’s annual pay is AED 162,000.
- A barista can expect to make roughly AED 42,000 per month.
- A server/waiter makes around AED 51,600 per month.
- The average compensation for an Assistant Store Manager is AED 120,000.
- A retail sales associate may expect to earn roughly AED 42,000.
Alshaya provides a variety of benefits in addition to competitive salary. They offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- FSAs and HSAs (Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts) are two types of health savings accounts.
- Education Assistance
- Financial Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Mental Health and Family Support
- Savings for Team Members
How to Apply to Alshaya Careers in UAE
- Go to the Alshaya Group’s employment website.
- Select the Explore All Opportunities option.
- You can refine your search by entering your location (UAE).
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Alshaya UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. All of Alshaya’s walk-in interviews may be found here. Click Here.
Alshaya Now Hiring in UAE
- Alshaya Job Opportunities in Dubai
- Jobs for Alshaya in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs for Alshaya Sharjah
- Ajmal Jobs in Alshaya
- Jobs in Alshaya Fujairah
If you are interested in Alshaya UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position with Alshaya Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage