Aldar develops world-class real estate in Abu Dhabi while also offering our investors a stable and profitable investment portfolio.
Would you like to work at Aldar? We will explain how to acquire a job at Aldar Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Aldar jobs, job opportunities, and how to apply by emailing your CV.
Aldar offers world-class real estate development for Abu Dhabi as well as a stable and profitable investment portfolio for all of our investors. They are dedicated to creating new levels of innovation, excellence, and value in urban design and sustainable development. Our number one priority is to help Abu Dhabi and its citizens now and in the future.
They designed buildings spanning from residential to retail, hospitality, and commercial, including the internationally recognized headquarters building in the Al Raha Beach development, the Gate Towers in Shams Abu Dhabi on Al Reem Island, and the Yas Island F1 circuit. Over 500 interdisciplinary employees from all over the world contribute experience and knowledge to their achievement.
Requirements for Aldar Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from 0 to 5 years in the professional world.
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma, diploma, or graduate degree in an equivalent or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in Arabic and English are required.
List of Job Vacancies in Aldar Careers
- Asset Administration
- Treasury and Corporate Finance
- Management of Development
- Office of the President
- Human Capital
- IT stands for information technology.
- Internal Controls
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Aldar UAE Jobs
- A Staff Accountant may expect to earn roughly AED 120,000 per year.
- Accountants typically earn roughly AED 180,000.
- The average compensation for an Assistant Manager is AED 590,000 per year.
- The average salary for Development Management is AED 72,000.
- Executive Office salaries start around AED 540,000.
- Finance earns approximately AED 120,000.
- Human Resources earns around AED 72,000.
- The average pay in information technology is AED 292,000.
- Internal auditing pays approximately AED 300,000.
In addition to good salary, Aldar offers a slew of other perks. They offer:
- Happiness and health
- Your financial circumstances
- Committed to adaptation on a daily basis
- Other financial services and insurance
- Help with your career
How to Apply to Aldar Careers in UAE
- Launch the Aldar career website.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Choose the Apply Online option.
- Choose New User.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Aldar UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of the Aldar walk-in interviews that occurred. Click Here.
Aldar Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs in Aldar in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Aldar Jobs
- Jobs in Aldar Sharjah
- Job Opportunities in Aldar Ajman
- Jobs in Aldar Fujairah
- Aldar Openings in Al Ain
If you are interested in Aldar UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Aldar Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage