The Al Tayer Group was created in 1979 as a privately held holding corporation. Currently, the business operates in six Middle Eastern nations, with almost 200 outlets and 23 showrooms spread across the region. The headquarters of the corporation are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Are you interested in working with Al Tayer Group? We will explore how to get a job in Al Tayer Group Careers in UAE, as well as the prerequisites for Al Tayer Group positions, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV in this article.
About Al Tayer Group
The Al Tayer Group has been active in the Middle East since 1979. They are designed to turn your passion into wealth. It provides work chances in a wide range of sectors. It allows you to learn and work with people who share your ideas, as well as teach you how to work in the Middle East.
In terms of convenience, Al Tire firms are well-known for exceeding people’s expectations. Individuals are encouraged to follow their own career goals, and the organization invests both mentally and physically to ensure that its members achieve the highest levels.
Caffé Nero, Armani Caffé, and Magnolia Bakery are among the businesses in their portfolio that offer distinctive experiences in addition to hotels. In addition, the Al Tayer Group is active in a variety of other industries in the region, including engineering, real estate, and internal contracting.
They employ approximately 8,000 people from over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to their success. They take pride in acquiring the greatest global talent to join our professional team while cultivating a varied culture.
Requirements for Al Tayer Group Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related or equivalent discipline is necessary.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Bilingual (in Arabic and English).
List of Job Vacancies in Al Tayer Group Careers
- Following Sales Management
- After-Sales Service
- Technical Support Following Sales
- Project Management/Contracting
- Services for Creativity
- General and Administrative
- Human Capital
- IT stands for information technology.
- It is not specified.
- Business Excellence and Planning
- Audit and Risk
- Customer Service and Sales
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Tayer Group UAE Jobs
- Sales Consultants earn approximately AED 1,06,400 per year.
- Sales Associates earn around AED 85,200 per year.
- Store Managers earn approximately AED 2,16,000 per year.
- Sales Advisors earn around AED 46,800 per year.
At Al Tayer Group, you may look forward to a pleasant working environment, days off, annual vacations, flexible hours of 48 hours per week to work in different shifts, and temporary permissions that must be reported to the human resources department with advance notice.
- Health Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Leave of Absence for Parents
- Advantage for Commuters
- Assistance from a Collaborator
How to Apply to Al Tayer Group Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Al Tayer Group hiring portal.
- You can filter your results by geography and job title.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the option to apply for this job.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and contact information.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Al Tayer Group UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. View all of the walk-in interviews conducted by the Al Tayer Group. Click Here.
Al Tayer Group Now Hiring in UAE
- Al Tayer Group Job Opportunities in Dubai
- Jobs at Al Tayer Group in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs at Al Tayer Group in Sharjah
- Ajman Jobs at Al Tayer Group
- Fujairah Al Tayer Group Jobs
If you are looking for Al Tayer Group UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply through Al Tayer Group Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage