Al Habtoor Group is currently well recognized as a prominent UAE conglomerate with a varied corporate portfolio that includes strategic holdings in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education, and publishing industries.
Would you like to work at Al Habtoor? We will explain how to get a job in Al Habtoor Careers in the UAE, as well as the prerequisites for Al Habtoor jobs, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
About Al Habtoor
The Al Habtoor Group has expanded in conjunction with the UAE. What began in 1970 as a tiny engineering firm has grown to become one of the industry’s most respected organizations, with interests in hotel, automotive, real estate, education, and publishing. The Al Habtoor Group has built a solid name both locally and globally thanks to the vision of its Chairman, Khalaf Ahmed Al Habtoor.
In the UAE, Al Habtoor Group is a well-known and profitable company. It now operates in both the UAE and international markets. It employs thousands of highly qualified and experienced individuals. The term Al Habtoor Group has been synonymous with dynamic expansion, as proven by its commitment to build and develop enterprises in a number of industries, much as the name UAE has become synonymous with business and enterprise around the world.
Requirements for Al Habtoor Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Experience range from 0 to 5 years in the professional world.
- A graduate or postgraduate degree in a comparable or equivalent discipline is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in Arabic and English are required.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Jobs Vacancies in Al Habtoor Careers
- Manager of Administration
- Marketing and sales
- Communications & Media
- Manager of Operations
- Risk Management and Governance
- Internal Controls
- Customer Service
- Human Capital
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Habtoor UAE Jobs
- A sales executive can expect to earn roughly AED 60,000.
- Accountants typically earn roughly AED 46,000 per year.
- A Marketing Coordinator’s annual pay is AED 91,000.
- A Retail Sales Associate may expect to earn approximately AED 55,000 per year.
- Office Boy earns around AED 37,000.
- A Document Controller’s annual pay is AED 59,000.
In addition to excellent salary, Al Habtoor International provides several advantages. They offer:
- Meals are supplied for employees.
- Increase in Salary
- Two-Way Annual Ticket
- There is no charge for lodging.
How to Apply to Al Habtoor Careers in UAE
- Launch the Al Habtoor job portal.
- Choose an area of interest that piques your attention.
- Fill out a form with your name, email address, and other details.
- Please provide your most recent resume.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Al Habtoor UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. All of the Al Habtoor walk-in interviews can be found here. Click Here.
Al Habtoor Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at Al Habtoor in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Al Habtoor Jobs
- Jobs at Al Habtoor Sharjah
- Al Habtoor offers jobs in Ajman.
- Jobs in Al Habtoor, Fujairah
- Al Ain Job Openings in Al Habtoor
If you are interested in Al Habtoor UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Al Habtoor Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage