At a time when the country lacked formal banks, Al Ansari Exchange was formed primarily to address the foreign exchange and remittance needs of its commercial partners and consumers.
Would you like to work at Al Ansari? We will explain how to get a job at Al Ansari Careers in the UAE, as well as the prerequisites for Al Ansari jobs, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
About Al Ansari
Al Ansari Exchange, the largest exchange company in the UAE, was founded about 60 years ago as an offshoot of the Al Ansari family’s lucrative trading business, principally dealing with its trading partners’ and clients’ foreign exchange. To address remittance demands in a country where formal banking has not yet formed.
The first branch established in Abu Dhabi in 1966, as part of the mid-1960s progressive growth and parallelization of banking. The company has grown swiftly and is currently one of the UAE’s largest and most popular exchange companies.
Al Ansari Exchange now has over 200 branches and over 3000 multilingual personnel to deliver rapid, dependable, and efficient service to millions of consumers at very low costs.
Requirements for Al Ansari Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- One to five years of professional experience is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a comparable or similar subject is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as English fluency, are required.
- To participate at all levels, excellent people management and communication skills are essential.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply to this company. You must also confirm your eligibility for the position for which you desire to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Al Ansari Careers
- Project Supervisor
- Project Manager
- Officer of Procurement
- Officer in Charge of Leasing
- Manager of Investor Relations
- Officers of Business Development
- Senior Accountant
- Receptionist in Human Resources
- Analyst of Finance
- Compliance with Regulations
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Al Ansari UAE Jobs
- Teller makes around AED 60,000 per year.
- The average annual salary for a Foreign Currency Cashier is AED 62,400.
- A cashier makes around AED 56,525 per year.
- A Compliance Analyst can expect to make roughly AED 84,000 per year.
- Internal auditors earn around AED 1,23,580 per year.
- Annual salaries for Operations Executives range from AED 51T to AED 68T.
In addition to competitive salary, Al Ansari provides several advantages. They offer:
- Basic Wage
- Excellent pay
- Environment That Is Pleasant
- Health Coverage
How to Apply to Al Ansari Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Al Ansari employment webpage.
- You can refine your search by entering your location.
- Choose the position you want.
- Read carefully about the functions, job hours, compensation, and working conditions.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- Fill in the blanks with your email address, including your name, surname, and other details.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
- Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Al Ansari UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. All of Al Ansari’s walk-in interviews may be found here. Click Here.
Al Ansari Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at Al Ansari in Dubai
- Jobs at Al Ansari in Abu Dhabi
- Jobs at Al Ansari Sharjah
- Ajman Jobs in Al Ansari
- Jobs in Al Ansari, Fujairah
If you are interested in Al Ansari UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply to Al Ansari Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage