ADIB, or Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, is a significant financial organization in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that offers a variety of professional options.
Do you wish to work at ADIB? We will explain how to get a job ADIB Careers in UAE, as well as the prerequisites for ADIB employment, job vacancies, and how to apply by sending your CV, in this article.
About ADIB UAE
Emirati Decree No. 9 of 1997 established Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) as a public joint stock company on May 20, 1997. The bank began commercial operations on November 11, 1998, and was formally opened by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed. Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Information and Culture, 18 April 1999.
Requirements for ADIB Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- A permanent work visa will be required for a person of another nationality.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business, or economics.
- Relevant job experience in the financial business, depending on the level of the position you are applying for.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as English ability (both written and spoken), are necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to operate in a team and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Some jobs may necessitate relevant professional certificates, such as a CFA or an MBA.
List of Job Vacancies in ADIB Careers
- Manager of Relationships
- Investment Consultant
- Analyst of Finance
- Risk Administrator
- Officer of Compliance
- Marketing Manager
- Manager of Human Resources
Salaries and Employment Benefits in ADIB UAE Jobs
- A Project Manager’s annual compensation is roughly AED 4,20,000.
- A Customer Service Representative’s annual salary is roughly AED 81,000.
- A call center agent can expect to make approximately AED 55,000 per year.
- A Sales Associate’s annual salary is roughly AED 98,000.
- Credit Officers make around AED 62,000 per year.
ADIB provides a variety of benefits in addition to competitive compensation. They offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Coverage
- Benefits of Retirement
- Leave and Vacation
- Professional Advancement
- Employee Benefits
How to Apply to ADIB Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the ADIB job portal.
- Select View Job Openings.
- To restrict your search, use the location filter.
- Then, select the job in which you are interested.
- Examine the job descriptions and requirements thoroughly to ensure that you are a suitable fit for the position you want.
- Select the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill up a form with your email address, name, surname, and other information.
- Please include a copy of your most recent résumé.
- Accept both the terms and conditions and the privacy statement. Then, press the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in ADIB UAE
Walk-in interviews are often planned for a certain time window and are first-come, first-served. Check out all of the ADIB walk-in interviews that are going on right now. Click Here.
ADIB Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs at ADIB Abu Dhabi
- ADIB Job Opportunities in Dubai
If you are interested in ADIB UAE Job Openings, you should apply for a position at ADIB Careers. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Go to Homepage